DebtCC is a get-out-of-debt internet community site with information about:
* debt consolidation
* debt consolidation loans
* credit card debt
* debt settlement
* collection agencies
* payday loans
They have a "Ranking Chart", which lists over 150 debt consolidation companies that offer debt consolidation, settlement, counseling and budgeting services.
There are interesting articles available on solving debt related problems and there are handy calculators that allow you work out such things as the real APR on your debts, how long it will take to pay off debt with a fixed monthly payment, and the debt to income (DTI) ratio which is an indicator of your financial health.
There is a comprehensive forum section with the following topics:
* Debt Consolidation and Settlement (83446 Posts)
* Payday Loan help (13400 Posts)
* Dealing with Collection Agencies (45045 Posts)
* Credit Repair (6341 Posts)
* Bankruptcy (2184 Posts)
* Identity theft (3036 Posts)
* Getting a Loan (4906 Posts)
* Dealing with Student Loans (1270 Posts)
* Community Success Stories (1904 Posts)
* My story (2436 Posts)
* Creditors and collection agency database (22219 Posts)
* The Pub, feedback and announcements (31334 Posts)
With some new insurance policies many financial institution including federal tax department have to renew his policies. Now people can pay taxes online with the help of online credit card access. Many financial institutions including private banks have revised their policies about debt finance, so now people have some relaxation on debt consolidation. Now with the effects of new policies procedure of getting personal loans is more easy and quick. Also the interest rate is quite low.
Copyright Enough Wealth 2007